I'm seeking to network with video bloggers working with their local
community organizations.

Last Saturday, I published 13 videos from a pre-Grand Opening of the
new Port Townsend Boiler Room, a relocated teen center:

http://ptscene.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=33

Yesterday, I published a 5 minute video from the desk of Tamer
Kirac, Executive Director, Economic Development Council Jefferson
County Washington:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=CJ0czEcnaMY

Today, I published a 4 minute video of Pamela Roberts, Youth
Development/4-H Coordinator Jefferson County Washington, welcoming
members to their new online community forum:

http://ptscene.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=39

-Jack
http://view-point.blogspot.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM