Hi guys,

Here in the uk, I have just been issued with my first company phone for
many years, only to find it has the capacity to play mp3's, 3gp's and
take pics and movies.  Hey hey Way cool.  So all this forum chatter
about ipods and psp's and other portable devices seems to me, all good,
but when you consider that quicktime can convert anything to a 3gp
file, I know the picture quality ain't up to much, but at least you can
show your videos to people quickly and easily doing this.  Without
having to shell out for and expensive jukebox which will be replaced
soon by a widescreen and then a surround sound version(anything is
possible).  So I am going to upload some of my movies and astound my
work collegues by showing a small version of my videos to them in this
format.  I can't wait, all I need to do now is buy a USB cable, I'm not
gonna bother with the expensive bluetooth route, when I can get a lead
for less than a tenner, that does the same thing!

Love you all

Paul

Do yourself a favour and Visit my Vlog

http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com