I'm beginning to wonder what happened to FeedBurner's validity.  It
all started with the bloated Mefeedia numbers, but now I'm seeing
other aggregators get reported wrong (or at least I have good reason
to think so).

In less than a few days, each of my feeds have increased due to "odd"
readers (not iTunes, FireANT or Mefeedia).  Neither My Yahoo nor
Google Desktop has ever been represented very high, but now they are a
major chuck of the pie.  The fact that my server stats have not
deviated from the norm and do not show many referrals from these sites
makes me think it is another bug.

Here are my suspicious numbers...

LeanBackVids = 889 from My Yahoo (yeah right!)
VlogMap = 48 from Google Desktop (doubt it)
Ridertech = 36 from My Yahoo (slight chance)

This leads me to a point I made a while back... What happens if a
person wants to move off FeedBurner?  The only answer I can come up
with is that you'd be screwed.  Oh well, bloated numbers are better
than when the LBV feed got locked up in iTunes and we lost half our
readers.

-Matt
http://ridertech.com
http://leanbackvids.com
http://vlogmap.org

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM