Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 11:32 AM
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: For next year: promote unknown vloggers

Next time someone wants to interview you, you can say to them "Look,
I've been interviewed 6 times in the last month, but I haven't been
cited in any of the resulting stories. I'm happy to talk with you, but
you need to at least give me mention." And if they don't want to, they
can find someone else to talk to.
You have as much power as they do.

You don't have to play hardball like that, but it's an option, and
there's nothing wrong with doing so. Worst case scenario they don't
want to talk w/you.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "taoofdavid65" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>