Yup, I'm sure there's zillions of ways to find new vloggers. I just
suggested something I did lately that helped me find lots  of cool
vlogs. There's all kinds of ways, and that's awesome.

No disrespect intended. I actually was using vlogmap recently because
I was looking to find vlogs from people in one specific area and it
was the most convenient way to do that, but there's lots of other ways
to find new vlogs including mefeedia and vlogdir if you don't have a
geographical preference. In addition to the ones you mention, I like
going to videoblogging.info and clicking on the new posts links.

While we're at it blip.tv is a great place to browse, so is vimeo, and
I'm sure there's lots of other great resources out there for finding
cool new vloggage. Another nice little resource is youshowme.tv which
uses blip's back end but has a different front end and focus' on
instructional videos.

Then there's always the old "click on a vlog's sidebar" technique
which can land ya to some cool new stuff.

On a related but different tangent, although some people are doing
filtering and reviewing, I think there's still a lot of room for this,
and this could be a $maker for someone if they were really devoted to it.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Sullivan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> really?  thats it?
> no mefeedia mention?  no vlogdir mention?
> both pretty much give an onslaught of vloggers.
> i say, if your going to tell people how to find vloggers, be
thorough....
> not filter based on your own personal taste.  its pretty easy to do =)
>

> On 12/16/05, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > right on jonny!
> >
> > me too
> >
> > when addressing the question of "how to find vlogs", my
suggestions are

> > 1. vlogmap
> > 2. links on vlogs you like
> > 3. videoblogging-universe thumbs
> >

> > jonny goldstein wrote:
> >
> > >I have to say, I had so much fun the browsing vlogmap to find new
> > >vloggers to feature in the Anthology Film Archives show I curated a
> > >week ago. I found all kinds of amazing vlogs that weren't there a few
> > >months ago.
> > >
> > >If you're looking for something new, take a little time and poke
> > >around on vlogmap.org.
> > >

> > >Yahoo! Groups Links

> > --
> >
> > My name is Markus Sandy and I am app.etitio.us
> >
> > http://apperceptions.org
> > http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com
> > http://node101.org
> > http://spinflow.org
> > http://wearethemedia.com
> > http://xpressionvlog.blogspot.com
> >
> > aim/ichat: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > skype: msandy
> > spin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> --
> sull
> "The hybrid or the meeting of two media is a moment of truth and
revelation
> from which new form is born"
> http://vlogdir.com - The Videoblog Directory
> http://videobloggers.org - Free Videoblog Hosting / Vlogosphere
Aggregator
> http://interdigitate.com - on again off again personal vlog

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM