Uh not to flog a dead horse but I remember some time back when Josh Leo loudly said the same thing...same song, same arugement.

 Is this something that should be addressed? I do not know the complete tift here but reading Manchessemo's complaint here has been metioned numerous times.

 Why is this? does it put a black eye  the promotion of videoblogging? Do arugements like this leave a bad taste in peoples mouths? With this new "media" are people struggling to stay at the top? and in the mean time does this stiffle the creativity?
has it created a hierarchary instead of a anarchy? as a particpant (since August 2004) and observer it seems that it's not making the most positive impression.

  I am open to any honest and or creative disscussion. If you want to email me to mention any personal feelings I welcome that also.

Mick

ManCheeseMo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Uh, how original.  What exactly am I promoting?  I don't even have a
vlog to promote yet.

My point is that the "good ol' boy" network gets old.  If you are
buddies with the FireANT crew or if you're one of the pre-populated
vlogs, you'll get extra attention.

There are people on this board that seem to have no job other than
promoting themselves and their friends.

IMHO, many in this group live inside a bubble where vlogging is
everything to them.  The funny part is that most people don't care to
watch a person talk into a camera about mudane things.  Just wait
until the mass media catches on - then we'll really see how popular
you are(n't).

Maybe this is the new punk, but it is weak that the same people get
all the hype when their content is no more creative than anyone else.
They are just part of the in crowd (or should I say the
self-promoting crowd).

Just look how sensative they get when their "power" is questioned.

To those: get a life, or better yet, a job.

Watch, now one of the connected moderators will probably ban me from
this group.  Hasn't that happened to others who disgree with the cool
people?