In our corporate dominated culture, everyone has the right to free
speech but not too many of us have the right to be heard. Well, that
is going to change, my friends. Vlogging and blogging are going to
allow anyone to be heard.

Vlogging and blogging are our bullhorns, our pamphlets, our theaters,
and our town halls. If we hang on to them, they will give us all the
right to be heard.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM