I'm thinking about buying a studio microphone to do voiceovers for my
film. I see people've got 'em in their home studios for podcasting and
other such projects. Eric Rice has one, Richard Bluestein has one....
what do you guys have? How much did you spend?? What can I get that's
affordable, and still sounds good. I don't need "the best" (I'm not
opening a professional sound studio)-- just something that works pretty
well. Around $200-350? -- or less - is there something worth buying for
$100-200??

thanks,
jen

jenSimmons
http://www.emergingawareness.org
http://www.inclinationsthemovie.com
http://www.jensimmons.com

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM