So the guy who made this lives in San Antonio and he came into NODE101 a couple of weeks ago. He gave me a key to log on and check out his tutorial. It's a lot like FreeVlog. So much so that it kind of bothers me. So how different or similar does it have to be to be considered a copyright violation? I mean, most of the info on Freevlog can be put together by doing some research. It's not propriatary information. But it's just weird that he tells you to compress videos for the web using the same exact settings that we do on Freevlog for example. Not that those settings are  trade secrets or something. It's just weird that he came into to compliment me on what a great resource it is and then shows me his tutorial that he sells for $250 with much of the same info in it.
-Verdi

On 12/23/05, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I puked a little in my mouth watching that.

yes.
please ch3eck out the site:
http://vblogsecrets.com/

its so cool seeing this guy talk about the things we've been
discussing the past year.
its amazing.
he hits all the right info....just marketing it to people who are will
pay for 3 great packages:

Package Number 1: "Getting Your Feet Wet"
CLICK HERE TO ORDER (Only $97.00)
-----
Package Number 2: "Deeper"
CLICK HERE TO ORDER (Only $147.00)
----
Package Number 3: "Immersion"
CLICK HERE TO ORDER (Only $250.00)

The titles sound like soft-porn videos.
on another note...check out this new videoblog done by my friend:
http://mediapolicy.blogspot.com/

wow...next year, there is going to be so much video on the web coming
from all diferent places.

jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging