There are other converters, do a google search, nil desperandum, something will turn up trumps, I'm sure it will.

paul

On 28 Dec 2005, at 03:36, Edmund Yeo wrote:

So yeah, I went off to download some free compressors at download.com,
but apparently, most of them pretty much sucked (well, I downloaded
two, one was only for audio files, the other can't convert MPEG2 files).

Words can't describe my sheer annoyance. Maybe I should get myself
Avid Xpress Pro.

Edmund Yeo
http://swiftywriting.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Edmund Yeo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi edmund,
> >
> > I use quicktime pro 7, but there are also free compressors/converters
> > at download.com, maybe you could do a little hunting about before you
> > pay $30 or £20 for the privilage of using quicktime pro.
> >
> > Paul
>
> Yeap, I'm downloading some free compressors now. Hope they work well
> enough.
>
> $30 is way TOO steep for me.
>
> (After conversion, it's 110+ Malaysian ringgit)
>
> Edmund
> http://swiftywriting.blogspot.com

Individual
Fireant
Typepad
Use

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

 Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

Do yourself a favour and Visit my Vlog

http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com

It's worth a laugh and work friendly.