Greetings and Happy New Year!
Ok, I am in China, and have not been able to connect
to my server via my Powerbook...I am in the middle of
the country and things are controlled over here, yet
not really...hmmmm...'Can I get on the net at this net
cafe via my powerbookk...'I get this kinda punk rock
reply from the girl working the desk, like This is
China...and deal with it...and so I do...However on a
good note I have spoke at a University here in Wuhan
to over 500 students about vlogging...this is has been
great and even got some great footage...got a large
group of students to sing the Chinese national anthem!

I miss the vlogging community and once I return to my
home in Japan I will have a truck load of stuff to
post from China...

Everyone out and those of you who read this far...
xie xie...
arigatou...
and that great english word...thanks!

2006 is fuckin' gonna ROCK!!!

Nathan Miller
www.bicycle-sidewalk.com

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM