If I may make the suggestion... use gmail.

It's got great threading... and if you want to use it with a pop
account (aka. a desktop mail application) like mail.app, outlook or
thundirbird you can.

Oh! In addition to the threading gmail has great filters. I use them
for picking apart my mailing lists and highlighting threads on
various subjects such as particular people, webservices, product
mentions, etc. etc.

Even if you're NOT using gmail as your primary mail account I find it
works perfect for these sort of mailing lists to keep them seperate
from your personal mail because these mailing lists can clog up a
most peoples email and cause them to miss more important personal mail.

Of course if you're just signing up it won't have all your history...
and I don't in fact think their is a way to get your yahoo history
out of yahoo... but like I said it's really good at following
threaded discussions and from the point you start using gmail forward
you'll have a really good searchable archive.

If anyone needs an account I think they're allowing open signups at
gmail.com... if not I can email you one.

-Mike

Michael Meiser
http://mmeiser.com/blog - fun stuff
http://mmeiser.com/backchannel - del.icio.us link blog
http://evilvlog.com - Serious lunacy has a new domain.
http://mefeedia.com

On Jan 2, 2006, at 11:37 AM, bottomunion wrote:

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "jonny goldstein"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I know there are some other ways to browse this group that let one
> search more easily, etc.
>
> Can someone refresh my memory about where to go to do this? Thanks!

I use this...

http://www.mail-archive.com/videoblogging@yahoogroups.com/index.html