You export an FLV to use this plugin.
They recommend a free SWF video controller that dynamically loads the
FLV (this is the same SWF controller that used to be used by
YouTube... they've changed it since then). This is also the same
technique we use to play FLV inside FireAnt by the way... we use a SWF
controller that dynamically loads FLV content.

You can export FLV from Quicktime Pro (or iMovie/Final Cut) as long as
you have the Quicktime FLV export component that comes with Flash MX
2004 Professional (which I got from my previous job a while back).

-Josh