I'm thinking about this concept of "Real People Network" you've
created here, and I can't help but think what would happen if you
allowed more people to contribute interviews with "Real People." They
would not have to be connected in some way with technology, just
interviews, conversation, oral history...

Obviously this sort of thing is not new, but it would be really great
to develop a well tagged and searchable archive of interviews with
"Real People."

-Josh