The only downside of the Zencast site is that if you want to submit
your RSS feed you are diverted to a simple "Contact Us" page.  I
wonder if they are being careful screening all videoblogs...

Man, why did I have to make a racy videoblog... now I'm always
wondering if I'll get cut out from things for being in my underwear!

Kitka

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, andrew michael baron