Sure Michael, I'll fix that right up!  It just doesn't seem to work without object tags does it? :- )

(hee, hee, hee....)

> Message: 17
>    Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:01:49 -0500
>    From: Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Re: I did THIS to embed Flash onto Wordpress
>
> that's right... i remember noticing the lack of object tag at
> freevideocoding.
>
> nerissa - fix that up! ;-)
>

> > On 1/5/06, LeanBackVids.com <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > The code on freevideocoding.com is limited since it only does the
> > <embed> tag and not the wrapping <object> code.
> >
> > Also, the use of <object> or <embed> tags will not be XHTML-valid
> > unless you use _javascript_.
> >
> > I'm anal about pages being valid.  That way I can justify telling IE
> > users who have issues to get a real browser.
> >
> > -Matt
> > ------------------------
> > http://vlogmap.org
> > http://leanbackvids.com
> > http://ridertech.com

Nerissa Oden

http://www.TheVideoQueen.com/blog.html
http://www.FreeVideoCoding.com
http://www.FreeMediaGuide.com
http://www.FreeVideoEditing.com

Where do Women get answers to their video questions?