I believe that there is an opportunity for dozens of vloggers to be financially successful with their projects in the near term. Those that succeed are the ones that have a clear vision of what it is they which to achieve and stay in dogged pursuit of it regardless of personal style or format.

tech > media > conversation < media < tech
              distribution and marketing