Ms. Kitka wrote:
>>Ratings could be something like: Kids/General/Mature/Adult
>

> Sorry, but I don't think either of these tags fit all content very
> well.  I think we'd need something like PG-13 or PG-16.  I just think
> that David's description of Mature and Adult are too similar, which is
> why I mentioned R and X (R is violence/nudity, X is porn).  Neither
> apply to Kitkast, which is why I suggested something like PG-13 and
> PG-16... it contains "sexual themes", not "graphics".

Or we could use the Entertainment Software Rating Board's ratings:

   http://www.esrb.org/esrbratings_guide.asp

I'm sure there are existing systems we could use. Is anyone familiar
with what might be going on in the (audio) podcasting world in this
respect? (Or are the all just using the iTunes "Explicit" tag?)

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...