very cool... although I already shelled out for the Flip4Mac Studio version which lets you edit and export WMV too.

However, I disabled the "automatically play WMV files in Quicktime" feature.
I wanted to make sure I was getting the same experience other users would get.
I can still open WMV in QT, its just not the default option.

-josh