i agree.

On 1/13/06, Joshua Kinberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay all... this is great feedback, but seriously let's cut the guy a break.
He's listening and interacting here. That's the first step.
Legaleze like Terms Of Service agreements are hard to write. Nobody
knows what to do here, and paying lawyers to do this gets expensive...
and the lawyers can often come up with some draconian stuff anyway.
Usually people just copy TOS from other sites just to get it up and
get going. They often don't think about it and the users don't often
read it.

Good sleuthing and great feedback. Now let's give this site/service a
chance to respond and improve.

-Josh

sull