I used to when this thing began subscribe to the entire pipe of
something like blogdigger media feeds and well a half dozen other
sources... now the pipe is soo damn fat it'd take me a month to look
at a 24 hour slice of such media. I haven't in fact taken a look at
what's coming out of the firehose in about 6 months.. but at some
point I'll probably will if only to get a good sense of how things
are progressing...  What are people sharing... what are the trends...
what's new and unexpected... it's not something you do everyday.

What I'm looking for is new levels of filters... more practical
filters that I can integrate into my day to day.... so I will be
subscribing to your feed jay.

BTW, one of the things I've been playing with recently is "favorited"
video feeds on mefeedia... I expect I'll be playing with them on
flickr too... We need much better systems, particularly ones that use
favoriting and tagging to filter and organize media through aggregat
actions... it's what delicious does but not very well with media.

-Mike

On Jan 15, 2006, at 1:44 PM, Jay dedman wrote:

> That's pretty cool Jay, thanks for the feed... that's going right on
> my ipod subscription list...
> BTW, do you dig up new stuff like this every week?

im always finding cool videos in my aggregator.
we're working on makiing tagging easier so people (like me) could
become a filter channel.

ill sort through hundreds of videos so you dnt have to.

Jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging
<http://www.momentshowing.net>