a lot of people seem to download Democracy Now, which is roughly an
hour and usually something around 120 MB.

Personally, I can't watch anything much over 3 minutes, whether its a
vlog or a TV show. I really don't like to see vlog entries that are
more than 30 MB. Again, this is simply a personal preference and is in
no way a guideline.

-Josh