I have found a ton of sites and video from other's that I may not have found myself.  That is what I love about Steve Garfield's Vlog Soup, etc.

On 1/16/06, Nick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think I am more of a fan of picking out my own content. That is
the beauty of video on the web...the options. If I wanted someone
else picking out what was cool for me to watch I could just turn on
TV? No?

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Adam Quirk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

wrote:

> > > The idea here is that people who subscribe to The PAN are
trusting us to
> > provide 15 minutes of *Really Good* stuff, so they won't need
them as
> > separate chunks.
> >
> > You should at least provide better text descriptions on the site
and
> > in the feed. This will make it easier to trust that you are
really
> > providing 15 min. of good stuff. Right now, I have no idea what
stuff
> > is there until after I've viewed. Text descriptions are too often
> > overlooked by videobloggers. They are really helpful to the
viewer
> > deciding if they want to download and also to search engines to
help
> > make your content more findable.
>

> I agree with most of this.  If it proves to be true that viewers
won't watch
> a video until they've read something about it, we'll probably have
> rethink our presentation.  Although Rocketboom, Bottomunion, Human-
Dog, etc.
> haven't seemed to have had a problem with a lack of text.  We
provide a list
> of the individual creators featured in the video, with links, so
that's
> enough to get you started.  But like I said, time will tell...
>
> > Plus 15 minutes is not that much for most commuters, who are a
good
> > portion of iPod video watchers.  If you're watching the PAN in
the morning
> > on your way to work, you can stop it halfway through when you
get to the
> > office, then when you take lunch or go home at night, restart it
right where
> > you left off.
> >
> > I guess that's a matter of opinion. I can't watch 15 min. of
hardly
> > anything. I always prefer shorter bits to longer ones.
>

> Right, totally.  It just so happens that this 15 minutes is a video
> doppelganger of what's going on inside my head a lot of the time,
so it's a
> blast for me to watch it, and I usually want it to run longer when
I see
> it.  It's an interesting combination of content.

Individual Fireant Use
Explains

~Devlon
Blog: <http://devlond.blogspot.com>