Remember guys, I'm Canadian... I never even heard of Adam Curry until
I was mentioned on his show a few months ago... I thought he was
related to Tim Curry or something.

I didn't really get into videoblogging because I saw it and wanted to
do it, I just did it... only now am I learning more about the community.

Kitka

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Sullivan

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > kind

> > maintain

> > advertising.

> > about

> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> --
> sull
> "The hybrid or the meeting of two media is a moment of truth and
revelation
> from which new form is born"
> http://vlogdir.com - The Videoblog Directory
> http://videobloggers.org - Free Videoblog Hosting / Vlogosphere