I would recommend DV Storm2 if you're using a PC. I used this for two years and it was really good and easy to use. (It also comes with some very pro looking real time effects)

You can find out about it here:
http://www.canopus.com/

(Saying that...I've just had a look on there and it looks like they've changed it's name. Sorry - but have a look round in there)