Hi Everyone,

As some of you may know, we recently held a We Are The Media video
conference.  During this conference we discussed a number of things.
We talked about the ever-changing dynamics of videoblogging, the
re-structuring of WATM to a membership-type site, and most importantly
what we can do to make WATM a hub of information, conversation, and
interaction for vloggers everywhere.

It is very important to all of us at WATM that we are giving you the
kind of useful information that you desire in a way that keeps things
fun and interesting.  Therefore, we wanted to put out some feelers to
see exactly where our strengths and weaknesses lie.  What advice do
you have for us?  What would you like to take away from a visit to
wearethemedia.com?  What do you like, and what don't you like?  Do you
want to see more SpeedVlogging competitions, or perhaps you really
liked Remixoff 2005?  You tell us how to be better reporters, and
while you're at it why don't you join the cause and be the media with
us?

Please use this thread as a way to sound-off.  If you feel
uncomfortable discussing suggestions in such an open forum, feel free
to e-mail any WATM reporter off-list.  We always enjoy your comments
and e-mails.  Keep on vlogging!

Tim D.
-- -
realitysandwich.typepad.com