hello to you, the enlightened vloggers of this world,
I'm not exactly new but I'm not claiming genius...my vlog, being
what it is, is slowly gaining attention, but I, in the midst of
overwhelming effort, have no clue in the measuring of it's success
or perhaps it's plunge into oblivion...
I am reading my feedburner statistics like I read 'war and
peace'...with great difficulty...so:
How can I increase my 'readers'...is it even in my potential to do
so???
At 600 hits a day (or so it says) I'm not getting any
subscribers...any explanations why, besides concluding that my
subject matter sucks???
My vlog is a little over a month old, is there any advice out there
that can increase my traffic, subscriptions, etc... immediately

               Well anyways, blessings to everyone...

                       Ralph Buckley

http://ralphbuckley.blogspot.com/
http://www.ralphbuckley.com