WWWhatsup wrote:
> and noticed that they like YouTube add a logo and also an ad shows up when the
> vid finishes playing
>
> btw I have noticed recently not every youtube vid seems to have the logo
> overlay?

I uploaded a video to YouTube in Sept. 2005, and on checking it I
noticed it did not have the YouTube logo added. Maybe older videos do
not have it? It does however, cut off the last few seconds of my video,
the part that showed the URL of my site. :(

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...