Andrew, assuming advertisers keep purchasing advert creation/placements
(via ebay or another mechanism) and rocketboom decides to continue
pursuing that strategy, what price (annual figure) would you offer a
advert-free feed to peeps willing to pay not to see adverts?

--
cheers

Deconstructing the status quo, collaboratively

My Vlog: http://r.24x7.com
A Good Deal: http://foo.24x7.com

On Jan 30, 2006, at 11:44 AM, andrew michael baron wrote:

> Here is the link, the auction is live now:
> http://tinyurl.com/czs5s
>
> On Jan 28, 2006, at 6:52 PM, andrew michael baron wrote:
>
>> The story you link to is the gist, but not quite right on some of the
>> detail but here is a better example:
>>
>> http://pdberger.com/blogarithms-rocketboom/
>>
>> http://www.whatsnextblog.com/archives/2006/01/
>> rocketboom_to_auction_ad_slot.asp
>>
>> This all happened a bit early, I'll send a link tomrrow night to the
>> actual e-bay ad itself.
>>
>> Gulp.
>>
>> On Jan 28, 2006, at 6:19 PM, James A. Donnelly wrote:
>>
>>> Interesting concept....
>>> http://www.adrants.com/2006/01/rocketboom-to-sell-ad-time-via-ebay-
>>> retai.php
>>>
>>> jad