Just checked it out - it seems to like upclose and personal, i.e. your
food shot was the clearest. I can see the possibilities. I love the
idea of creating via constrictions. It forces you to "make it work".

Now if I only didn't hate cell phones with an undying fever. Sigh.
Then again, this gives me a great excuse. I'm waiting for the quality
of the video cell phones to improve/drop in price before I get one.

Yeah, that work for a couple of months.

MVlog On,

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com