hmmm... <wicked grin>

On 2/2/06, Bill Streeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Interesting article about how Anheuser-Busch will be launching BudTV
durring the Stupid Bowl.

http://publications.mediapost.com/index.cfm?
fuseaction=Articles.showArticleHomePage&art_aid=39353

This is interesting. I wonder what kind of content they'll be pushing
exactly. If they are just going to push ads I doubt that they will be
all that successful. People are already pretty ad averse, I doubt
that they will want to just subscribe to an ad only feed. If they
have good content it might work. It also kind of sounds like they
might be developing a delivery mechanism outside of itunes--but that
could also just be poor writing. Overall it could be good in general
in terms of penetrating the conscienceless of the general public
about this kind of media distribution. But it could also taint it
with a bad corporate stigma. Who knows?

Thoughts?

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS