If I'm not mistaken, Josh Leo ( www.joshleo.com ) uses .mov's in his
vlog, and they work fine on my vid ipod.  mp4s work also.  The only
phenomenon I have experienced (and I have mentioned this in the group
before) is that some people's vlog posts play under "songs" (meaning
you can listen to just the audio) and some people's vlog posts don't.
 I was never able to figure this out, but I seemed to hear somewhere
that it had something to do with de-muxing the audio, which I was
never able to do correctly.  so yes, .mov's and .mp4's will work.

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "aroundtheperimeter"