Ah, well. To be honest, Josh, it was more emotionally affecting for me. I realize it was probably just a happy-go-lucky thing for you.

But around the same time you posted that video, I posted this one, an homage to my cat, who I put to sleep at the beginning of August:
http://www.mortaine.com/Video/Allegro.mp4 [warning: it's sad]

I probably came down too hard on Enric. Sorry, Enric. Obviously, my own emotional response to Josh's vlog was unwarranted.

--Stephanie