That's a intense and personal video.  I can see how Josh's video would
remind of Allegro.

When I was off in College the cat I grew up with as a kid, Skippy,
died at my parents house.  It was sad and nostalgic for him to go.

  -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Ah, well. To be honest, Josh, it was more emotionally affecting for
me. I
> realize it was probably just a happy-go-lucky thing for you.
>
> But around the same time you posted that video, I posted this one,
an homage
> to my cat, who I put to sleep at the beginning of August:
> http://www.mortaine.com/Video/Allegro.mp4 [warning: it's sad]
>
> I probably came down too hard on Enric. Sorry, Enric. Obviously, my own
> emotional response to Josh's vlog was unwarranted.
>
> --Stephanie
>
> On 2/8/06, Josh Leo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > no i'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a freaking hilarious
video....I
> > mean sure the cat is cool, but ill get him back this summer!
> >
> > On 2/8/06, Enric < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Sorry, I thought it was in jest. I didn't look at the context.  Oh
> > > well, I love cats (have three of them.)  It's sad to leave a close
> > > friend and companion.
> > >
> > >    -- Enric
> > >
> > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Stephanie Bryant <mortaine@>

I've never