Well I left but came back.  I was getting a bit narked with the
constant "We love Rocketboom" crowd with their over slushiness and over
the top, lengthy threads on how wonderful RB is and how much money they
are making, it was getting to be like the "Hello Celebrity news yahoo
group. "  Tina is right in saying you can learn a hell of a lot from
this group, and learn we all have, the collective is such that you
should be only one post away from having your problems dealt with.
        I know I can be a bit of handful sometimes, it goes with the
territory, most of the time when I post a quirky comment, it is
supposed to be taken lightly.  Obviously I have offended quite a few
people in here just lately, my excuses are pretty poor I am affraid, My
wife Rachel (alternativekitten) has had the worst few months with her
Multiple Sclerosis and I am finding it difficult to cope, but I know I
love her and I have promised to look after her.  I have had a hard time
at work due to my mind being on other things and just lately I have
come down with the flu.  This I think may have upset my film making
side and therefore I am feeling a little under confident.

I don't intend any of you to respond to this, in fact I would be highly
surprised if any of you read it, but at least I have done my bit.

Paul Knight

Do yourself a favour and Visit my Vlog

http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com
http://pjkweddingvideo.blogspot.com

It's worth a laugh and (mostly) work friendly.