Paul, your a Gemini huh? Check this out:
http://voxmedia.org/wiki/Videoblogger_Birthday_List
There are a lot of Gemini vloggers.
-Verdi

On 2/10/06, Stephanie Bryant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Edmund,

How do you feel after being in a large group of people? How do you
feel after being alone? Both introverts and extroverts can enjoy
either activity (and everyone needs some alone time as well as time
with people)-- it's a matter of which one makes you feel more
energized and "recharged" emotionally, mentally, spiritually.

My guess, based on what you said, is that you're close to the middle,
more towards the introvert side, but that you're not shy, which makes
a difference in how you perceive your own introvert/extrovert self.

--Stephanie

--
Stephanie Bryant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]