--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "johngaltsjournal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> How many days in a row has this spam come on the list?
>
> Please, Taylor, think about the children and how they dont need to
see this drilled into their
> small impressionable minds.  They deserve to grow up pure of heart
and not spammy and
> repetitive.  We should instill thoughts of love and creativity
instead of this crass
> consumerism.
>
> Every time you spam, an angel in heaven gets slaughtered.  You don't
want to be blamed for
> killing all of Gods angels, do you?  That would suck.
>
> schlomo
> http://schlomolog.blogspot.com
> http://bayarea.node101.org
>

> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Kunga <kunga@> wrote:
> >
> > Dual 2.5 GHz G5 Processors

Remember the Golden Rule (excerpt from "Chapter 1: Lobsters",
http://tinyurl.com/7hy6o ):

==================
The lobsters are not the sleek, strongly superhuman intelligences of
pre singularity mythology: They're a dim-witted collective of huddling
crustaceans. Before their discarnation, before they were uploaded one
neuron at a time and injected into cyberspace, they swallowed their
food whole, then chewed it in a chitin-lined stomach. This is lousy
preparation for dealing with a world full of future-shocked talking
anthropoids, a world where you are perpetually assailed by
self-modifying spamlets that infiltrate past your firewall and emit a
blizzard of cat-food animations starring various alluringly edible
small animals. It's confusing enough to the cats the ads are aimed at,
never mind a crusty that's unclear on the idea of dry land.(Although
the concept of a can opener is intuitively obvious to an uploaded
Panulirus.)

"Can you help us?" ask the lobsters.

"Let me think about it," says Manfred. He closes the dialogue window,
opens his eyes again, and shakes his head. Someday he, too, is going
to be a lobster, swimming around and waving his pincers in a
cyberspace so confusingly elaborate that his uploaded identity is
cryptozoic: a living fossil from the depths of geological time, when
mass was dumb and space was unstructured. He has to help them, he
realizes – the Golden Rule demands it, and as a player in the agalmic
economy, he thrives or fails by the Golden Rule.