Well I'm not opening the new box until I have the CASH in my hand and
the Dual 2.5 is passed on to the lucky local here in the Bay Area.
But thank you for the words of support.

FYI - I would WANT to know if any member of this list has anything
video production related FOR SALE including cameras, computers,
lights, tripods etc. For the owners of this list to think this type
of post is not appropriate, I find both offensive and blindsighted.

Please email me directly if you have anything for sale like that if
we can't do it on list. Could we take a vote how many would NOT WANT
for sale items from fellow list member posted here? I bet almost all
members would welcome such posts.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster