I deeply resent the characterization the I "pimped" anything here. I
thought I was doing everyone on the list a FAVOR by offering it to
them. But apparently a handful of POLICE here don't think so. Well
why don't you mind your own business and leave us who want to help
others here by offering good stuff for sale occasionally - this is my
FIRST TIME EVER - ALONE.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster