Only cause you asked for it schlomo... but I have to put it into the
right context... for it is NOT included in my blip.tv or blogger.com
blogs...

This is a VBlog that was derived from a video "audition" I did
for "Deal or No Deal" on NBC... I was going through a particularly
rough time after Katrina and Rita... and the VBlog was my equivilant
of standing by the onramp of our information superhighway with a
sign "Will work for food"... I never got any responses for it... but
then I never made it easy to find... it was "out there", but not
indexed or referenced in any way... it WAS my first actual VBlog.

Things are still very rough for us... but I have faith that in time,
things will improve... but till then... I need to keep on pluggin
away...

so now go have a look at: http://video.google.com/videoplay?
docid=7156411968805758520&q=rob+reedy

"My name is Rob Reedy, and these are my thoughts"

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "johngaltsjournal"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Ron Watson <k9disc@> wrote:
> >
> > I recently sent off a Shameless Self Promotion note to this
list. I
> > have realized since that it is considered spamming to ask people
> > check out a piece of work. If that was not spam, disregard this
> > entire note. If you think it was read on and let's discuss this.
> >

> You have a right to be proud of a certain piece and want to share
it.  That's much different
> than saying that EVERY post you make is listworthy.
>
> It's friday!  How about everyone share one of their vlogs that
they really love!  Maybe
> something deep in your archives that many may not have shown!
>
> Here's mine:
> http://schlomolog.blogspot.com/2005/05/what-i-like-this-
morning.html

> I like it because it was one of the first interactions I did
through video, as opposed to text.