   Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 22:08:10 -0500
   From: robert a/k/a r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Videobomb.com a new digg.com for videos?

I'd hate to have to explain to airport security my job if I worked for
videobomb "you see, sir, i'm a videobomber" ;)

RE Revver, I've enquired on this list about them before, noone replied.
Has ANYONE tried them? Or more likely, anyone ripped apart their TOS?
BTW, is there a TOS summary matrix on the wiki for all of the hosting
services?

Finally, David from youare.tv presented tonight at nytechmeetup. It was
a heavy agenda so all presenters were a bit rushed.  He did a nice job.
Nice one, David!

--
cheers

Nerissa Oden