This is one developing implementation.  There will be many different
methods and attempts.  It isn't always the first that is best or most
successful as google and flickr has shown.  Though being early in a
market has it's advantages as amazon has demonstrated.

    ;),

    Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Sullivan

http://techalley.cirne.com/index.php/2006/02/10/mary-hodder-present-dabble-525/