Look. I appreciate any effort NBC makes to adopt these new media. So
I am not going to sit there and pretend that I am better than they
are by putting them down. They are trying. That is the point. You
don't have to get all high and mighty about how bad they are when
they are obviously trying to adapt as best they can. I think it's
great they are doing ANYTHING AT ALL. Just because they are
technically incompetent is no reason to put them down. ; ^ )

Wild out of synch audio on that Curling tutorial.

But for me, this has NOTHING to do about content. It's all about the
media not the message. You guys are way too hung up on content. I
really don't pay taht much attention to the content of anything. I am
always paying attention to the form of the media not what's in it.
There are a lot of videos in each specific article about Olympians.
That to me is cool. And the audio is not always out of synch.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster