“..There’s glory for you!”

“I don’t know what you mean by ‘glory,’” Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. “Of course you don’t--until I tell you. I meant ‘there’s a nice knockdown argument for you!’”

“But ‘glory’ doesn’t mean ‘a nice knockdown argument,’” Alice objected.

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean-neither more nor less.”

“The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.”

“The question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “who is it to be master. That is all.”

-- Alica Through The Looking Glass, Lewis Carol

Enric wrote:
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Kunga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well I guess we have different interpretations of the term video
blog. <snip>

>From Wikipedia entry for "blog", http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog :

====================
A blog entry typically consists of the following:

    * Title - main title of the post,
    * Body - main content of the post,
    * Comments - comments added by readers
    * Category (or tags) - category the post is labeled with
(optional, multiple categories possible)
    * Blogroll - other blogs that the blog author reads/affiliates with
    * Post Date - date and time the post was published
    * Trackback - links to other sites that refer to the entry

====================

http://apperceptions.org
http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com
http://node101.org