I'm glad Flip4Mac works for you. From my experience, it causes so many
conflicts with other software programs, it's more trouble than it's
worth.

For instance, it conflicts with iSync. Why on EARTH a video conversion
utility would conflict with iSync is beyond me, but there you have it.
It conflicts with iMovie.

Basically, when I need to convert a windows media file to a mac
format, I think long and hard about whether or not I really need it,
because it's going to be such a PITA to install, use, then uninstall.
As with almost everything, I've discovered that if it's only available
in a Windows platform, I really didn't need it after all.

--Stephanie

--
Stephanie Bryant
[EMAIL PROTECTED]