Do you enjoy watching vlog video on:

+  The Web
+  Desktop Media Player and/or Aggregator
+  TV
+  Portable Media Player (viPod, PSP etc)

The web.  I was using FireAnt for awhile, but I find the Google Reader easier, so subscribe thru Google Reader and then watch the original video link.  If I were rich enough to afford an viPod, I would work more with Fireant and d/l to that.

Questions questions questions.................
Please explain your opinions and describe your the type of net video consumer you are.
+ Are you hard core?  Spend several hours a day watching video?
+ Are you more casual and periodically will watch some video throughout the day?
+ Are you a remixer? Do you need/like to organize all the video from channels you subscribe to for later?
+ Do you typically watch the same video more than once?  If so, do you find it annoying to go back to the source to grab or search your computer for it?

Definitely fall in the "more casual" category.  I subscribe to too many, watch as many as I can, but not everything.  I may spend an hour to an hour and a half in a 24 hr period watching videos.  Again, with a viPod, I would be able to watch more

(My birthday is tomorrow, if anyone is feeling  generous <g>)

>>Do you enjoy the web video experience?  What makes it good or bad for you?

Yes, I enjoy it.  Content makes it good for me.  My preferences run less to the "artsy" videos and more to those which let me know something of the vlogger's life.  And I agree with the person who mentioned videos that don't allow the viewer to pause or rewind as a negative.

>>Do you like special software to handle video playback?

Just QuickTime and WindowsMediaPlayer.

>>Do you care about online video working like a TV so you can channel surf?

If it didn't involve buying additional equipment, perhaps, though sometimes the sheer amount of video available is overwhelming.  I would love to have a better way to separate the wheat from the chaff.  If all the anime in the world could be stuck in one channel that I could totally ignore, I would be a much happier person, for example.

>>Are you online most of the time? Have broadband?

Yes, and Yes.  I occasionally take bathroom breaks, however.

>>Commute and use a portable device?

No.
>>What kind of video consumers are out there?

Well, now you know about me.

Individual Fireant Use