FireAnt has BitTorrent baked into the Windows version.
I actually think we've rather quietly developed one of the best
interfaces for BitTorrent yet.
Here's why... when you download a video via BitTorrent, it downloads
just like any other file. No special knowledge required. Then once its
finished downloading, the magic happens: you hit the play button and
instantly you are watching a video!

Now publishing Torrents is another story... the best solution I've
seen so far is Prodigem. If you haven't looked at Prodigem in a while,
definitely check it out!

-Josh