what kinds of images?  png?  jpeg?  gif?

missbhavens1969 wrote:
I care! I care!

And I've tried. I've added the picture into the feed. Different pictures. Different logos.
Different sizes. No go. i have absolutely no idea what I'm doing wrong. Something,
obviously...but what could it be?

Bekah

--
http://www.missbhavens.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey all.

I encourage everyone to include a channel image in your RSS feeds.
If you use feedburner, you can include a link to an image from the admin
area.
If you need help, feel free to ask.

I've noticed that some have an iTunes image set, but not the base RSS
channel image.
You should definately have both set (if you are listed in iTunes) because
other aggregators should not be expected to handle iTunes custom specs
(though is possible of course) and if you want your logo or whatever image
you use to be viewed everywhere that handles your vodcast, then you should
do this.

I was about to add support for iTunes channel image but i was annoyed and
right now i decided not to. Instead, i encourage people to complete your
feeds accordingly.... that is if you care about such things as a logo
appearing in aggregators.

thanks.

- - - -
Sull