Depending on your FTP client, you should be able to highlight them all
and select "move".

If you are using a commands, then, rename [filename]
[new/path/to/filename]. Example: rename test.html mydir/test.html
(where "mydir" is a sub-directory of the directory test.html is
located in)

David
http://www.taoofdavid.com