This is excellent JD.  Nice work on the edit with screencast of the
Creative Commons site.

I'm going to do a 20 minute talk at the April 1st meeting of San
Francisco Indie Club, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SFindieclub/ , on
"Using New Media Features on the Internet to Promote Film Work."  I'll
be using videos on my iPod with flyers and showing websites (freevlog,
creativecommons, yahoo group, etc.) from my laptop to demonstrate my
talk.  This will be a perfect addition to open up new ideas for
independent filmmakers to use videoblogging and other developing net
media technology.

  -- Enric
  -======-
  http://www.cirne.com
  Determine Media

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "JD Lasica" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One of the side benefits of being a citizen journalist/vlogger is that
> you sometimes run into opportunities you wouldn't normally have if you
> weren't lugging along a camcorder. Such was the case Friday night when
> I asked actress Elisabeth Shue to say a few words about Creative
> Commons.
>
> Here's the short writeup on my vlog:
> http://www.realpeoplenetwork.com/2006/02/actress_elisabe.html
> (the video is available in mp4 or m4v)
>
> (For you kids, Shue starred in such films as "Leaving Las Vegas," for
> which she won an Oscar nomination for best actress, "The Karate Kid,"
> "The Trigger Effect," "Back to the Future 2 and 3," "Cocktail," etc.)
>
> I also did a short video interview with her husband, filmmaker Davis
Guggenheim: